Personal Taxation Solutions

Personal taxation solutions,
whether simple or complex,
you can count on us!

Read More

Accounting and Bookkeeping

Your bookkeeping and accounting support can be found here.

Read More

Business Advice

Real business advice you can act on.

Read More

Business Taxation

More than just compliance

Read More

CFO Services

Real support with running your business

Read More

Photo Gallery

Personal Superannuation Contributions Notice of intent to claim form


Personal superannuation contributions from your after-tax income (take-home pay) can be claimed as a tax deduction in your personal income tax return.  Depending on your situation, this may be an effective strategy to reduce your taxable income whilst boosting your super balance. 

These contributions do not include:

The Process


To receive a deduction in your personal tax return you will need to complete a Notice of Intent to Claim form and send this directly to your super fund.  You can request this form from your super fund or use one provided by the ATO – link below and also in our downloads section. 

It is important to note that the contributions must be received and processed by your fund by the 30 June to be eligible for deduction.  It is recommended that the payment be made no later than 25 June to allow this process to take place.


You will receive a confirmation letter from your super fund once your Notice of Intent has been processed.  Please provide us with a copy of this confirmation letter when completing your tax return.  If you have not received this letter from your fund, the ATO will not allow this as a deduction when processing your return.

The rules around super are complex so it is important to seek advice from your Accountant and Financial Planner before considering making any contributions.